Sunday, May 31, 2009

A New Addition to the Family

Yesterday, Michael and I took a drive to Meadville, west of Warren. It was about an hour and a half drive to see a motorcycle that Michael had seen on the internet. He has been looking for something to drive to work that gets better mileage than the truck. A few months ago, he had a dream to get a Corvette or a Pontiac Solstice. Thank goodness he didn't go that route. I told him I'd rather have a nice boat to take on the reservoir or Lake Chautauqua but this isn't about me is it? Anyway, off we went but, of course, the motorcycle he saw on the internet was already sold. After 4 long hours of waiting he was able to drive this Honda VTX 1300 home on the the same day he bought it. You should have seen the smile on his face.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! My husband and I just got home from a motorcycle ride (I'll post a blog about our ride later.). Will you ride with Michael on the motorcycle?

Michael and Marcy said...

I will not use my fat butt to cover up his fat butt on the bike.