Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Looking for Spring Photos?

I just love this time of year because something new is blooming every week. We had a few days of rain last week and it seemed like every tree on our hill went from brown to green in two short days. The flowering trees are blooming in town and azaleas are bursting with blooms. I'm not sure our azaleas are going to make it. We planted them last year, got one pretty season from them and I think winter may have killed them. Since our trees and bushes bloom about two weeks after the ones down in town, I'm giving the azaleas two more weeks to shape up. I have a fellow blogger friend who is taking beautiful spring pictures in Warren. She's a great photographer. Go to her blog, Linda's photo journal, (on the right) and look at the blooms. Thank you Linda for sharing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you Marcy for the compliment! Do you know Pioneer Arboretum in North Warren? It is at the far end of the bike path. I've lived in Warren since 1998, and yesterday was the first day that I actually walked through that arboretum. I captured a few photographs of blossoming trees and shrubs. I went to Betts Park, too, yesterday and captured a few more photographs of blossoming trees. The trees are greening up FAST 'round here! I will try and post the photographs from Betts Park and Pioneer Arboretum in tomorrow's blog.