Thursday, May 21, 2009

Is Summer Here?

Well, it's warming up here. I think we should be in the 80's again today. Yesterday I planted the barrels and window boxes in the front and the pots on the deck in the back and I did it early in the morning. I was still sweating even though it was cool. I still think we need more flowers on the upper deck because we now have new chairs. Thank goodness Michael is such a handy put together guy. (More screws and washers and directions) Then I got the cushions set up on our chairs but because the sun was beating down on them, I only rested for about 15 min. there. I think they will have to be used in the afternoon and evening. What a way to end the day with a nice cool drink, conversation and our beautiful view. I did do an azalea assessment also and it seems the little guys we bought last year made it through the winter. They are obviously late bloomers. We all know a few of those. We still don't have the window air conditioners in yet. We'll see how long Michael can stand me whining..."I"MMMMMMMM HOTTTTTTTTTT". I told him last night I'd be glad to give him some of my hormones.









No comments: