Friday, July 10, 2009

No pictures for today's blog. How can I send pictures of my farm in Farmtown on Facebook? I'm sure there is a way. I have been on Farmtown most of the morning planting raspberries. I did do something constructive. I paid two bills and balanced the check book. Now how's that for a retired person's day? Michael and I plan on taking Debbie to dinner tonight because she is such a help when we want to leave for a day or two. She gives my baby his insulin in the morning and evening when we are gone. The last time she did that, she even cleaned the house a little and wouldn't take any pay for it. I think a dinner is a good start for repayment for her good deeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on Farmtown; however, I do have Facebook. How do I find you on Facebook?