Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

I guess I've been a little busy. I haven't had time to blog so here it is. I've made 4 aprons and 4 hot pads for friends. Three of the aprons went to friends who helped my family during our rough times last winter bringing love and food to the house while we spent a lot of time at the hospital. I thought since they were such good cooks, I would make something they could use when they are cooking for me again, hint hint hint! The other apron went to my friend, Paula. She's a grand ole gal seeing as how she was born on the 5th of July. Happy Birthday Paula! You'll always be older than me :>) !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The apron and pot holders look very nice. I shopped at Blair today and purchased an Americana serving tray, a flag and a divided serving dish.