Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Rock, Arkansas

Thank you! My prayers were answered. I had a beautiful day of driving from Kentucky to Arkansas today. My room at my hotel last night was on the 2nd floor and apparently the man on the floor above me had to empty his suitcase, one piece of clothing at a time. He must have walked a mile across the floor and he was no light weight. He got up at 6 a.m. and so did I. I had my shower and my breakfast and was on the road by 7:30. The drive was uneventful, thank goodness. I will say though that Obama could send a little more stimulus money to the highway department in West Memphis, Arkansas. That bridge still hasn't been fixed and I've been on it 3 times now in 9 months. I'll be up for my drive of 4 and a half hours tomorrow. I cut off some driving time by doing most of the driving in the first two days.

No comments: