Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Spring Blooms

I can't believe I have spent the morning on Facebook (I joined yesterday). How in the world does that work? And I'm on Twitter and I have this blog. How do people get anything done? Am I being sucked into this stuff? We'll see how long it takes me to give up on that and get back to the real world, if ever. But now for the latest...


We spent Saturday on a drive east. We drove east to Coudersport and south to Wharton and then back home. It took most of the day but we saw a lot of fishermen (first day of trout season). We also saw a lot of beautiful scenery even though it was brown. We did take a back road through the mountains and happened upon some vistas. It's amazing I think I saw NYC. :>)
The bloomers I saw this week were hyacinth and dogwood. Hopefully the spring rain we are getting will make lots of blooms for the next week.
Sunday was spent at the Garland Community Center volunteering. We put in the wiring and two ceiling fans. We were unable to finish the third fan because of a scheduled baby shower so that will get done later this week. See the man's great work above!

No comments: