Monday, March 16, 2009

Housework...LOVE IT










Today has been an uneventful one. So why am I writing on my blog? I'm actually waiting for the dryer to stop so I don't have to come back down this way again today. The computer just happens to be half way between the laundry and my recliner. My recliner is waiting for me, calling for me. I can hear it. But duty calls. Monday is usually my change the sheets day. That happened. If I'm in the mood, entire upstairs gets cleaned too, bathrooms and bedrooms. I did everything but vacuum up there.
Michael and I have been watching the HBO "John Adams" series on DVD and I was so impressed, I went to the library Saturday and checked out numerous books on Pennsylvania history, the Am. Revolution, travel book of New England and of course David McCullogh's John Adams. Now I not only have my cat quilt to finish but my books to read. How can I ever get back to cleaning the rest of the house?

Speaking of the cat quilt... It's been a while since I made anything for myself. I am determined to finish this quilt before anymore gifts go out. I had seen this quilt made on a TV show and bought the pattern. I made the blocks, then added appliqued cats in various sizes and in black and white fabric. Now I'm in the process of adding embellishments to the blocks and once that is done, the blocks will be ready to be sewn together.

No comments: