Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's this ????Marcy????? all about?

I should apologize to some of you who have only known me by my middle name. I used Michael and Marcy's Wild Ideas for our title for a couple of reasons.
1.Michael and I have the same first initials which works well in our joint email address.
2.My mother's first name and my first name are Marcy and I've been told by my husband on numerous occasions that I seem to be acting like my mother (telling kids how to behave, bossy, mothering, smart 'know it all') . Frankly, I think it's my teacher traits! I have several teacher friends that act the same way and they've never met my mother. But my sister and I have had that discussion that both of us are acting more and more like our mother everyday. Aughwhudhghkhgguguguhhh, It might be true.
3. The "wild" in the title comes from the area we live in. In order to attract more tourists to our area, Western Pennsylvania has been labeled "The Pennslyvania Wilds" It is a beautiful place to live and visit with lots of wildlife and wild fun to be had by all. Come see us!!!

Seriously, I can't think of anyone I would rather be more like, than my mother. She is smart, generous, compassionate, and one heck of barrel of laughs. Not to mention my best friend in every way. Your the best "Muh" in the whole wide world. And please don't make me explain why we call my mother "Muh". Make my sister tell you. She's the one that couldn't say "muh --ther" when she was little.

By the way, Terry, my sister is hopefully coming home today after gastric bypass surgery. Have to get the pipes moving before they let her go. TMI? Sorry Terry.

No comments: